It may surprise some of you that I hate spiders. After all, I love to photograph them, but believe it or not, that is different. I still hate spiders, and did not take any pictures of that one.
Instead, I have this picture. This Hershey's chocolate bar was waiting for me this morning. It was a reward for practicing the piano and organ for over 3 hours yesterday--much more than my usual. :-)
7 comments:
Could it be!? Is Johan going daily?! I'm liking your posts man!
Three hours of piano and organ? That's intense!
And the spider story made me shiver. I hate them!!
Thanks for the comment, Rodger! I'm only posting daily until the 25th. Sorry. :-( It was actually fun to practice 3 hours. I hope to do it more often. :-)
Johan
3 hours! You go boy! What a sweet surprise to find...the candy bar...not the spider!
Beautiful picture.
Fantastic photo; the simple black-and-white and the shallow depth of field are just lovely.
@ Clorissa: Yes, not the spider. It made me jump. :-(
@ Klazane: When I shot this, I was actually worried that there wouldn't be enough DOF, so this was shot at f/4 with my 50/1.8 lens. ISO was 400 and shutter speed was 1/30th sec.
Thanks for the comments!
Awesome picture. Although, I would NOT be happy with anyone who put food on the keyboards.....
@ Philip: I put it there, but only for the picture. :-) And BTW, you are the one who inspired me to practice so long. Thanks! :-)
Post a Comment