The cats enjoy napping on top of the dog. The dog, however, doesn't like having her photo taken with cats. LOL! Thus, she jumped up and the cat fell off! The big metal thing in the background is an old-fashioned hay rake.
Nice to "meet" you, Johan! I'm enjoying the photos on your blog. Thanks for taking part in the December Photo Project! You are a featured blogger today.
@ Clorissa: Thanks for the comment! @ RT: Thankyou very much. Too bad that this photo is being featured, though. It was the day that I wandered around searching for something to photograph. LOL!
3 comments:
Cute photo. Poor kitty!
Nice to "meet" you, Johan! I'm enjoying the photos on your blog. Thanks for taking part in the December Photo Project! You are a featured blogger today.
@ Clorissa: Thanks for the comment!
@ RT: Thankyou very much. Too bad that this photo is being featured, though. It was the day that I wandered around searching for something to photograph. LOL!
Post a Comment