I'm a day late, but I've joined the December Photo Project, so hopefully I'll take a photo and post it on this blog every day until the 25th. This is the first time I've ever posted a photo on the same day that I took it. :-)
This is a picture of the music I purchased today.
Left to right is Boellmann's Suite Gothique*; Now Thank We All Our God as arranged by Virgil Fox; and Handel's Messiah. My mom already had a copy of the Messiah; now that we have two we can play together. :-)
* This is a link to the Tocatta section of the Suite, there are three other sections, too.
This is a picture of the music I purchased today.Left to right is Boellmann's Suite Gothique*; Now Thank We All Our God as arranged by Virgil Fox; and Handel's Messiah. My mom already had a copy of the Messiah; now that we have two we can play together. :-)
* This is a link to the Tocatta section of the Suite, there are three other sections, too.
2 comments:
Sorry, I haven't been around these parts of late. Yayyy! Dig all that music! I've played all of it except the VF Nun Danket. Mind the Toccata though in the SG. It's a real finger/wrist killer if you take it too fast at first. Above all, DON'T slam the keys further into the keybed after the note sounds. That was a big contributor to my wrist problems.
Enjoy!
Thanks, Philip! Yesterday I bought some more music--lots of Franck and Hymn arrangements etc. :-)
Post a Comment