Thursday, December 25, 2008

Cards for Sale!

Update: cards are now sold out. Thanks!












I am now selling note cards!

There are six different designs and the inside is left blank for your message. The cards are available individually ($1.50), in a 6-pack (one of each; $8), and in a 12-pack (2 of each; $15). Add $1 shipping and handling for individual cards, and $2.50 for 6- and 12-packs (if necessary). Each card is 5.5"x4.25" and they include envelopes. Thanks!


~A Spot of Color~
~Jump Spider~
~Rose~
~Lily~
~The Seed~
~Oaken Sunset~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should get set up with PayPal! I've heard it works really well for selling online. That way your customers can pay with credit cards, and don't have to mail a check. Here's a link to them.
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_wp-standard-overview-outside&nav=2.0.0

Anonymous said...

It's great to see another photographer using Canon! I have sold framed photos a the the farmers market, and would like to sell cards also. Where do you get your cards printed? Thank you!

Johan said...

@ Anonymous: I don't have a credit card, so I can't get PayPal, as far as I know. :-) Thanks for the suggestion, though.
@ Mike: I like Canon, too. I just had my cards printed up at the local shop, but they turned out great.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Johan said...

OOPS! I typed my email address wrong--It is now corrected.