Monday, January 10, 2011

The Early Bird Catches the Worm...



...BUT...
...BUT...
...BUT...
...BUT...
...BUT...


the second mouse gets the cheese.



Poll: Would you prefer the worm or the cheese?










*flash*
"click"


(Sorry, I couldn't resist. Somehow I knew you'd say "cheese".)

7 comments:

Shiloh Strang said...

Haha! I did say cheese. :)
~Shiloh

Shiloh Strang said...

I have to admit Johan, all I thought was "What's the worm for?" And then by that time, I had read the rest of the post.
Ha ha... it didn't work for me!!!
LOL!!!

~Bethany

Johan said...

LOL! Thanks for the comments. And Bethany, did you decide what the worm was for? ;-)

Johan

Shiloh Strang said...

Surprisingly enough, I did!!!
Actaully I think I thought that becuase you didn't write anything about a fish (or worm) in the part before the poll! :)

~Bethany

Shiloh Strang said...

Oh WAIT!!! I see... I never read the title!!!!!!!!
LOL!

~Bethany

Shiloh Strang said...

Now I feel relly silly......
:)

Johan said...

LOL! That's hilarious. I must admit, I rarely read blog titles, either, unless the post is long. ;-)