One recent frigid day, my father and I drove up a neighboring mountain to pick up one of our latest great-deal-on-craigslist finds--a leather recliner. Afterward we drove a bit further up the mountain to a point where we could look down at our snowed-in farm nestled quietly in the valley.
As we drove along, I had a momentary vision from Narnia--or at least that's the first thing I thought--a lady in a large overcoat walked off the road through the backlit haze and snow. Suddenly, I was disappointed--if she would have kept walking down the road instead of turning down her driveway, I could have asked to photograph her. A few seconds later as we drove past, I saw that she had only stepped off of the road to let us pass, and she had a dog!!! Voila! This was too good to be true. We stopped and asked if she would mind if I took a few pictures. She agreed, so I hopped out and snapped a few frames as they ambled down the road into snowy oblivion, the dog yapping conversationally all the way.
~ ~ ~
As we begin 2011, I want to say a big "Thank you!" to all of my 2010 clients. I appreciate you all, and look forward to helping you in the future!
Thankyou!
No comments:
Post a Comment