I am afraid not. Will your family be attending Apple Pie Day? I'll be there.
BTW, was your family at the Creation Conference in Portland? I saw a family that I thought was your's right before I left, but I couldn't keep my ride waiting. :/
YES!!! We were there! I had no idea you were! Too bad we missed you... I thnk we might go to the Apple Pie Day; we've never gone in the pass, but we would like to check it out. Also, I saw that you did an Essay. I did the other CP! contest and entered a video. Here's the link: http://www.collegeplus.org/scholarship/vote/videos/bethanystrang
I didn't get to read your essay yet, but I wish you well!
4 comments:
Hi Johan!
I was wondering... will you, by any chance, be going to the Ceili that the Bisceglia's are doing? It's this Sunday.
~Bethany
Hello Bethany,
I am afraid not. Will your family be attending Apple Pie Day? I'll be there.
BTW, was your family at the Creation Conference in Portland? I saw a family that I thought was your's right before I left, but I couldn't keep my ride waiting. :/
Johan
YES!!! We were there! I had no idea you were! Too bad we missed you...
I thnk we might go to the Apple Pie Day; we've never gone in the pass, but we would like to check it out.
Also, I saw that you did an Essay. I did the other CP! contest and entered a video.
Here's the link:
http://www.collegeplus.org/scholarship/vote/videos/bethanystrang
I didn't get to read your essay yet, but I wish you well!
~Bethany
Apple Pie Day is a lot of fun. :D You're video essay is hilarious! I wish you well, too. ;-)
Post a Comment