This photo is from the archives, and is of a tiny, baby praying mantis. It was less than one centimeter long, and there were hundreds of them running around. This one was photographed on a fence in Costa Rica in early 2010.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I'm glad that I ran across your blog in my favorites list. The list is so long it is practically worthless. Your new B & W's are impressive. I was a little bummed that I didn't see 20 of them. =) Who would think twice about looking at some kale? You did. Thanks!! Looking forward to seeing all of you in a few weeks! Love, Tante Josje
1 comment:
I'm glad that I ran across your blog in my favorites list. The list is so long it is practically worthless. Your new B & W's are impressive. I was a little bummed that I didn't see 20 of them. =) Who would think twice about looking at some kale? You did. Thanks!! Looking forward to seeing all of you in a few weeks!
Love, Tante Josje
Post a Comment