You're welcome! I always appreciate comments too. :-)
Have you heard the Booher Brothers music? I really like their "Silver on the Sage" Cowboy/Western music CD. Their music also has a spiritual aspect which is always great. One song is called "He's still working on me" which I like.
This year was my family's 2nd year attending Camp Dwight.
I think I may have heard of the Berean Call--I'm not sure. :-(
And I didn't take very many pictures at camp--I was too busy having fun; meeting people and talking to people that I met last year. It's almost too fun. :^)
9 comments:
Great photo!
I only just realized you have classical music on your blog. I like it! I like many of the same composers you do. :-)
In Him,
Elizabeth
1 Peter 1:4
><>
Thanks for the comment! Classical music is my favorite. ;-)
You're welcome! I always appreciate comments too.
:-)
Have you heard the Booher Brothers music? I really like their "Silver on the Sage" Cowboy/Western music CD.
Their music also has a spiritual aspect which is always great. One song is called "He's still working on me" which I like.
Joyfully HIS,
Elizabeth
Yes, I have heard the Booher Brothers. In fact, I heard one of them sing last Saturday at a family camp I attended. ;-)
Yeah, my dad met them in Orgeon at a Dave Hunt conference.
I like their music alot!
Oh! And we were not able to go to Camp Dwight! Or the Bend conf. for that matter too!
It's funny to see the comments about the Booher Brothers (whom we know) and the Hunts (whom we also know really well) on your blog, Johan!
We'll see if we make it to Camp Dwight next year!
~Shiloh
Camp Dwight is a lot of fun. Have you gone in the past?
I'm afraid that I don't know who the Hunts are. :-(
No, we've known about it for a while though... what about you?
BTW: Do you know who Dave Hunt is? Or The Berean Call? Dave Hunt started that.
Like Shiloh said, we missed Camp Dwight this year!!! :( We'll probably go next year though!
You should post pictures!
~Bethany
This year was my family's 2nd year attending Camp Dwight.
I think I may have heard of the Berean Call--I'm not sure. :-(
And I didn't take very many pictures at camp--I was too busy having fun; meeting people and talking to people that I met last year. It's almost too fun. :^)
Post a Comment