Friday, October 10, 2008

Yesterday...


...was the day that marked 1 year from the day I got my camera. I'd had 2 cameras before, but they were point-and-shoots, this was my first D-SLR. It has been amazing how God has planned everything out. He made sure I didn't get anything before I needed it (although I would have liked to have some things quicker on occasion :-)). For example: When I went to the store to buy my second lens, they told me "we sold that one out this morning." Then I spotted one sitting on another shelf, it had been misplaced. When I bought my latest lens a few months later, I needed a protective filter, so they started fishing around in the cupboard, and told me that there were none left, but they had another, cheaper and lower quality brand. I didn't really want the el-cheapo brand, I wanted the pro brand, so I told them "There must be one in there. Are you sure there's not?" So they looked again, and there it was! Anyway, the camera has served me well so far, and has taken an estimated 20,000 shots.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder who that person in the pic. is anyway nice pic.

Anonymous said...

that comment was from PhotoagraNut/Nathan:)

Johan said...

@ Nathan
Of course you knew that was my face in the picture. :-)

A. Nonnie Mouse