Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Hopper

1/160 sec. ~ f/3.5 ~ ISO 200 ~ 100mm Macro

8 comments:

Brian said...

Hey, Great shot. Totally dig'n the colors.

Tyler Church said...

This must be my favorite so far! Do you sell any of your photo prints?

Tyler

Anonymous said...

Why did you not just eat the grasshopper?
I've heard that they are good. Great shot though.

Reuben

Joshua said...

Awsome shot!!
I Particularly love the depth of field.
great overall quality!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I was
begining to think that you forgot that we met! :)

Johan said...

@Tyler: No, I don't sell any prints, at least not yet. :-)
@Reuben: I ate part of a grasshopper at the Spanish class we went to. <;-)

Anonymous said...

Very nice! How do you like that 100mm 2.8 macro?

Johan said...

@ Anonymous: Thanks for the comment. I love the 100mm Macro. Best lens for the money. Most of the pictures here (http://shutterbugjohan.blogspot.com/2008/09/david-keslie.html) were taken with it. It is surprisingly useful and VERY sharp. BTW, who are you?

Anonymous said...

I'm Anonymous!