That's a sweet kitty, but I confess that I'm at a loss as to why you titled the post 'Robin Hood'? Julia(P.s, I'd find your reply more quickly if you left a comment on my blog... http://jewelsbyjulia-lauren.blogspot.com)
Oh, and the blog is looking great! :DJulia
@ Julia: I've posted this on your blog, but I'll post it here too. :-)The kitten's name was "Robin Hood" (no, I didn't name him), and there was another kitten named "Maid Marian", so I just named the post after him. :-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That's a sweet kitty, but I confess that I'm at a loss as to why you titled the post 'Robin Hood'?
Julia
(P.s, I'd find your reply more quickly if you left a comment on my blog... http://jewelsbyjulia-lauren.blogspot.com)
Oh, and the blog is looking great! :D
Julia
@ Julia: I've posted this on your blog, but I'll post it here too. :-)
The kitten's name was "Robin Hood" (no, I didn't name him), and there was another kitten named "Maid Marian", so I just named the post after him. :-)
Post a Comment