always an entrepreneur!
From when I was very young, I've always had a business of some sort.
- Johan's Detective Agency was inspired by Encyclopedia Brown; my main and only client was my mom: "Johan, can you find my ___(insert small item)."
- Super Cards sold cards that were designed by me on Microsoft Paint, and varied in price from $0.10 to $0.25. For some reason I recognized all of my birthday cards. (Ahem...)
- Johan's Hardware Company sold a bunch of hardware that I inherited (...no one else wanted it...). This venture brought me $0.25.
Announcing...
Johan is now available to do
Senior Portraits
Johan is now available to do
Senior Portraits
Why senior portraits? I've had a non-official photo business for a few years now, and since I'm a senior this year, I figured now would be a good time to start doing senior portraits. Please contact me using the link above for more information. Thankyou!
--Johan
No comments:
Post a Comment