Thursday, September 24, 2009

James and Kacey

Recently I was privileged to be able to shoot (with two other friends) a wedding for two friends from my church. After 11 hours of shooting approximately 1400 pictures, and 25.5 GB of memory cards filled, here are a few of the best.





Not only did the rainbow dresses look nice, but they were extremely practical--no need to memorize names. <;-)

At 300mm...

Husband and Wife...

Outside...



Cake!


The cake was both beautiful and delicious!

The getaway...
Congratulations, James and Kacey!

"Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."
-- Mark 10:9, The Holy Bible (NIV)

4 comments:

Susie said...

Great pictures!

Terri said...

Keep up the good work Johan! I think you truly captured the beauty of that day.

Johan said...

Thankyou for the comments! Helping photograph that wedding was one of the most fun and exciting things I've ever done. :-)

Anonymous said...

We are amazed at your many gifts and talents!
Thanks for sharing them (picture taking and organ playing) so richly with the rest of us. Love in Christ,David and Julie Hodges