Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Misty Morning

The dark spots in the field are cows. :-) I live on an organic dairy farm; our milk goes to Organic Valley.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What breed of cows do you raise? We have Jerseys.
Taci
www.thelowerbarn.com

Johan said...

@ Taci
Thanks for the comment! We have mainly Jerseys and some Jersey-Holstein and Jersey-Swedish Red crosses. BTW, how did you find my blog?
Johan

Anonymous said...

My sister found your blog via a comment you'd posted on someone else's blog. I asked her, but she doesn't remember who's blog it was.
I've never heard of Swedish red cows before. Could you post a picture of one sometime?

Taci
www.thelowerbarn.com

Johan said...

Taci--
I might be able to post a photo of a Swedish Red cow sometime. The only problem is finding one that doesn't look half Holstein. :-) Here is a link to some information on them: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Red_Cattle
I looked at your website, it looks very interesting.